Bria for Salesforce allows you to make calls directly from Salesforce.
Your organization must first deploy Bria for Salesforce in their Salesforce setup. Your system administrator will enable Bria for your Salesforce account, then you will receive an email with Bria login credentials.
Once you have the Bria credentials, follow these steps to get Bria ready and start making calls to your leads and contacts.
- Log into Salesforce.com and click Home. You will see the Bria Side Bar.
- Download the Bria Stretto client to your computer by clicking Download.
- Click the downloaded file and follow the prompt to install Bria.
- Start Bria by double-clicking the icon.
- Log into Bria using the Bria credentials you received in the email. Make sure to enable two fields: Remember login information and Log in automatically.
- If you are on Windows and get a prompt for no license key, launch Internet Explorer and navigate to https://stretto.cloudprovisioning.com/status. This will download the root certificate for the Login server hosted by CounterPath. Make sure you use Internet Explorer. Other browsers will not work.
- Connect your headset to your computer.
- In the Bria Stretto client, go to Help > Troubleshooting > Devices, and optimize your headset volume.