If you need to move Bria or to a different computer (for example, you are upgrading to a new computer), follow these steps:
- If you have access to your software product go to Help > Enter license key. A popup appears showing your license key. If you do not please continue to step 2.
- Go to the CounterPath Store and log into your account.
- From the menu, choose License Manager.
Clear the checkmark in the Enabled box. You have now disabled the license key on the computer where the software is currently installed.
- Uninstall the software from the current computer.
- On the new computer, log into your account and go to the License Manager page, as described above.
- Install Bria on the new computer. When prompted for the license key, copy the license key from the Store and paste it into the Bria license key popup. In a few seconds, you will see a line for the new computer appear on the Store window.