If you are having a problem with Bria Mobile crashing on iOS, we may request crash logs from your device so we can analyze the behavior that caused it.
For MacOS users:
- Connect your iOS device to your Mac
- Sync your device
- Go to the Mac Finder, then choose the "Go" menu's "Go to Folder" option
- Enter this location into the "Go to Folder" field: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice
- Open your device's folder
- Select the crash logs for Bria Mobile, then CMD-Click the items to pull up the contextual menu.
- Select "Compress..." to create a .zip folder
- Attach that .zip folder to your ticket with us
For Windows users:
- Connect your iOS device to your PC using your iOS connector cable.
- Sync your device.
- In Windows 7, the crash logs will be under C:\Users\(USERNAME)\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\(DEVICE NAME)
In Windows 8+, the logs will be in C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\(DEVICE NAME)\
- Compress any Bria crash logs to a .zip file and attach it to your ticket.