No, Bria Solo is a standalone softphone solution meant to be paired with your call server, IP PBX or VoIP service.
Articles in this section
- Push Test Call on iOS
- Why does Collaboration show "Guest" as the username?
- Why can't I Change my SIP Account Data In Bria Solo?
- What Does a "No pool entries" Error Mean?
- Moving from X-Lite to Bria Solo
- What devices can I download apps on?
- How do I cancel my Bria Solo account?
- How do I get my features back after my 21-day free trial?
- What happens after my 21-day free trial?
- What is Bria Solo?