After your free 30-day trial of Bria Solo concludes, you have the choice to subscribe to Bria Solo to keep all of the features and functions you have been trialing. If you do not subscribe, your account is automatically downgraded to Bria Solo Free, an experience similar to X-Lite, with limited calling features, one account, and limited to one device.
Articles in this section
- What devices can I download apps on?
- How do I cancel my Bria Solo account?
- How do I get my features back after my 30-day free trial?
- What happens after my 30-day free trial?
- What is Bria Solo?
- What does the Bria Solo 30-day free trial include?
- What is Bria Solo Free?
- How long can I use Bria Solo Free?
- Does Bria Solo come with voice or messaging services?
- What is the difference between Bria Solo and Bria Teams?