After your free 30-day trial of Bria Solo concludes, you have the choice to subscribe to Bria Solo to keep all of the features and functions you have been trialing. If you do not subscribe, your account is automatically downgraded to Bria Solo Free, an experience similar to X-Lite, with limited calling features, one account, and limited to one device.
Articles in this section
- Why does Collaboration show "Guest" as the username?
- Why can't I Change my SIP Account Data In Bria Solo?
- What Does a "No pool entries" Error Mean?
- Moving from X-Lite to Bria Solo
- What devices can I download apps on?
- How do I cancel my Bria Solo account?
- How do I get my features back after my 30-day free trial?
- What happens after my 30-day free trial?
- What is Bria Solo?
- What does the Bria Solo 30-day free trial include?