After your free 21-day trial of Bria Solo concludes, you have the choice to subscribe to Bria Solo to keep all of the features and functions you have been trialing. If you do not subscribe, your account is automatically downgraded to Bria Solo Free, an experience similar to X-Lite, with limited calling features, one account, and limited to one device.
Articles in this section
- Push Test Call on iOS
- Why does Collaboration show "Guest" as the username?
- Why can't I Change my SIP Account Data In Bria Solo?
- What Does a "No pool entries" Error Mean?
- Moving from X-Lite to Bria Solo
- What devices can I download apps on?
- How do I cancel my Bria Solo account?
- How do I get my features back after my 21-day free trial?
- What happens after my 21-day free trial?
- What is Bria Solo?