You can add up to 5 Configurations for PBX/SIP Servers or ITSP services to make calls outside of your team.
Articles in this section
- Does my SIP Server or PBX need to be open to the internet?
- I have a really large team. Are there any limits on the number of users I can have?
- How many PBX/SIP Server Configurations can I add?
- Can I use Bria Teams App-to-App (Team Voice) calling feature to make an emergency or 911 call?
- Can I use Bria to make an emergency or 911 call if it’s connected to my calling service?
- Why does Bria Teams have a delay when answering calls?