Bria Solo is a stand-alone softphone solution that needs to be paired with a call server or VoIP service to make calls, while Bria Teams comes with a CounterPath-hosted calling and messaging service for team communication and collaboration. Bria Solo is targeted towards individual users for personal or business use, which Bria Teams is for teams and small businesses.
Articles in this section
- Why does Collaboration show "Guest" as the username?
- Why can't I Change my SIP Account Data In Bria Solo?
- What Does a "No pool entries" Error Mean?
- Moving from X-Lite to Bria Solo
- What devices can I download apps on?
- How do I cancel my Bria Solo account?
- How do I get my features back after my 30-day free trial?
- What happens after my 30-day free trial?
- What is Bria Solo?
- What does the Bria Solo 30-day free trial include?