The Bria Solo 30-day free trial includes all of the functions and features included with the paid subscription, including applications for up to 3 devices, support for up to 5 calling accounts with HD audio and video, contact integration with Microsoft Outlook or Google G-Suite, advanced call controls and security protocols, and more.
Articles in this section
- Why does Collaboration show "Guest" as the username?
- Why can't I Change my SIP Account Data In Bria Solo?
- What Does a "No pool entries" Error Mean?
- Moving from X-Lite to Bria Solo
- What devices can I download apps on?
- How do I cancel my Bria Solo account?
- How do I get my features back after my 30-day free trial?
- What happens after my 30-day free trial?
- What is Bria Solo?
- What does the Bria Solo 30-day free trial include?