Bria Solo is a softphone solution that incorporates an easy to use web portal to set up voice and video calling using a service provider of your choice. Once set up, download up to 3 Bria applications for your desktop or mobile devices and take business-class communications with you wherever you go.
Articles in this section
- Push Test Call on iOS
- Why does Collaboration show "Guest" as the username?
- Why can't I Change my SIP Account Data In Bria Solo?
- What Does a "No pool entries" Error Mean?
- Moving from X-Lite to Bria Solo
- What devices can I download apps on?
- How do I cancel my Bria Solo account?
- How do I get my features back after my 21-day free trial?
- What happens after my 21-day free trial?
- What is Bria Solo?