We will send you a reminder or two before your trial ends to subscribe to Bria Solo, but if you choose not to, your account will automatically be downgraded to Bria Solo Free - an experience similar to our former X-Lite app. You will lose access to some call management features like call transfer and call recording, and only be able to use your app on one device, with one account.
Articles in this section
- Push Test Call on iOS
- Why does Collaboration show "Guest" as the username?
- Why can't I Change my SIP Account Data In Bria Solo?
- What Does a "No pool entries" Error Mean?
- Moving from X-Lite to Bria Solo
- What devices can I download apps on?
- How do I cancel my Bria Solo account?
- How do I get my features back after my 30-day free trial?
- What happens after my 30-day free trial?
- What is Bria Solo?