We will send you a reminder or two before your trial ends to subscribe to Bria Solo, but if you choose not to, your account will automatically be downgraded to Bria Solo Free - an experience similar to our former X-Lite app. You will lose access to some call management features like call transfer and call recording, and only be able to use your app on one device, with one account.
Articles in this section
- Moving from X-Lite to Bria Solo
- What devices can I download apps on?
- How do I cancel my Bria Solo account?
- How do I get my features back after my 30-day free trial?
- What happens after my 30-day free trial?
- What is Bria Solo?
- What does the Bria Solo 30-day free trial include?
- What is Bria Solo Free?
- How long can I use Bria Solo Free?
- Does Bria Solo come with voice or messaging services?