All of your accounts and settings are saved in the Bria Solo Portal when your account is downgraded to Bria Solo Free, so simply login and subscribe to get them back. You may need to logout and back in to your application to ensure the change in your subscription registers in app.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I Change my SIP Account Data In Bria Solo?
- What Does a "No pool entries" Error Mean?
- Moving from X-Lite to Bria Solo
- What devices can I download apps on?
- How do I cancel my Bria Solo account?
- How do I get my features back after my 30-day free trial?
- What happens after my 30-day free trial?
- What is Bria Solo?
- What does the Bria Solo 30-day free trial include?
- What is Bria Solo Free?