In accordance with state and local law, your CounterPath Store purchases will be taxed using the applicable sales tax or seller's use tax rate for your shipping address. If the tax rate changes before your purchase is shipped, the rate in effect at the time your order was received into our system will apply.
Articles in this section
- Windows 7 and 8.1 will no longer be actively supported as of January 14th, 2020
- Are my online Store Account password and Customer Subscription Portal password the same, and how do I change them?
- How do I send a comment or compliment about the CounterPath Legacy eStore?
- What is the End User License Agreement?
- What is the Return Policy?
- Have CounterPath websites been exposed to the Heartbleed SSL bug?
- The eStore is not processing my transaction/credit card, what do I do?
- What browsers does the Legacy eStore support?
- I made a purchase but have since lost my order information. Where can I find my original order info?
- I didn't receive a confirmation email after my purchase, what do I do?