Upon purchase, all sales are final. Unlike physical goods, electronically distributed software and software licenses can not be returned or exchanged.
Articles in this section
- Are my online Store Account password and Customer Subscription Portal password the same, and how do I change them?
- How do I send a comment or compliment about the CounterPath Legacy eStore?
- What is the End User License Agreement?
- What is the Return Policy?
- Have CounterPath websites been exposed to the Heartbleed SSL bug?
- The eStore is not processing my transaction/credit card, what do I do?
- What browsers does the Legacy eStore support?
- I made a purchase but have since lost my order information. Where can I find my original order info?
- I didn't receive a confirmation email after my purchase, what do I do?
- How much tax do I pay?