If you're not receiving order confirmation or download link emails from CounterPath, we might not have the right email address for your account on file. Check your email address and update it if needed. If you're still not receiving order emails, your ISP or email software might be blocking CounterPath's emails, thinking (mistakenly!) that our email is spam - check your Junk Mail folder and mark our emails as 'Not Junk'.
Articles in this section
- Are my online Store Account password and Customer Subscription Portal password the same, and how do I change them?
- How do I send a comment or compliment about the CounterPath Legacy eStore?
- What is the End User License Agreement?
- What is the Return Policy?
- Have CounterPath websites been exposed to the Heartbleed SSL bug?
- The eStore is not processing my transaction/credit card, what do I do?
- What browsers does the Legacy eStore support?
- I made a purchase but have since lost my order information. Where can I find my original order info?
- I didn't receive a confirmation email after my purchase, what do I do?
- How much tax do I pay?