Your use of CounterPath software is based on the terms of the license in effect for the software at the time of purchase. You will be asked to agree to the terms of the applicable license at the time that you install the software. For more details, read the CounterPath End User License Agreement (EULA).
Articles in this section
- Are my online Store Account password and Customer Subscription Portal password the same, and how do I change them?
- How do I send a comment or compliment about the CounterPath Legacy eStore?
- What is the End User License Agreement?
- What is the Return Policy?
- Have CounterPath websites been exposed to the Heartbleed SSL bug?
- The eStore is not processing my transaction/credit card, what do I do?
- What browsers does the Legacy eStore support?
- I made a purchase but have since lost my order information. Where can I find my original order info?
- I didn't receive a confirmation email after my purchase, what do I do?
- How much tax do I pay?