Apple recently made a change in iOS 13 Call Kit that results in re-subscribe messages being presented as a test calls in certain cases. CounterPath is working on a workaround in code for this change. In the meantime, bringing the client to the foreground at least once will clear this undesired behavior from the device.
Articles in this section
- Push Test Call on iOS
- Why does Collaboration show "Guest" as the username?
- Why can't I Change my SIP Account Data In Bria Solo?
- What Does a "No pool entries" Error Mean?
- Moving from X-Lite to Bria Solo
- What devices can I download apps on?
- How do I cancel my Bria Solo account?
- How do I get my features back after my 21-day free trial?
- What happens after my 21-day free trial?
- What is Bria Solo?