Receiving a ‘No pool entries for assigning account 2.credentials.password’ error when logging into a second device? This happens when you have Bria set to use a different SIP account for every device you log in with, but you are trying to log in on more devices than you have accounts configured.
There are two options to fix this issue:
Option 1: If your VoIP service provider supports registration from multiple devices at once
- Within Teams Portal Edit your Voice Configuration
- Select Service Compatibility Options tab
- Unselect the two Service Options refresh the page
Note: Sign out of the softphone app, then sign in again to apply the changes.
Option 2: If your VoIP service provider requires you to have a different SIP account for every device
Confirm your Service Provider requires a separate user name and password for each device.
- Within Teams Portal select the user under Team Members
- Add the SIP User Name/Extension and SIP/Voice Password for each device
Note: Sign out of the softphone app, then sign in again in the same order the SIP accounts are saved, in order to pair the devices to the corresponding SIP account and apply the changes.