Your use of CounterPath software is based on the terms of the license in effect for the software at the time of purchase. You will be asked to agree to the terms of the applicable license at the time that you install the software. For more details, read the CounterPath End User License Agreement (EULA).
Articles in this section
- What is a Single Group License?
- What is an Individual License?
- How much tax do I pay?
- I didn't receive a confirmation email after my purchase, what do I do?
- I made a purchase but have since lost my order information. Where can I find my original order info?
- What browsers does the Legacy eStore support?
- The eStore is not processing my transaction/credit card, what do I do?
- Have CounterPath websites been exposed to the Heartbleed SSL bug?
- What is the Return Policy?
- How do I send a comment or compliment about the CounterPath Legacy eStore?