None of CounterPath’s servers make use of the affected versions of OpenSSL, therefore this bug poses no threats to CounterPath’s customers. For additional information on the Heartbleed bug, please refer to www.heartbleed.com
Articles in this section
- What is a Single Group License?
- What is an Individual License?
- How much tax do I pay?
- I didn't receive a confirmation email after my purchase, what do I do?
- I made a purchase but have since lost my order information. Where can I find my original order info?
- What browsers does the Legacy eStore support?
- The eStore is not processing my transaction/credit card, what do I do?
- Have CounterPath websites been exposed to the Heartbleed SSL bug?
- What is the Return Policy?
- How do I send a comment or compliment about the CounterPath Legacy eStore?