In accordance with state and local law, your CounterPath Store purchases will be taxed using the applicable sales tax or seller's use tax rate for your shipping address. If the tax rate changes before your purchase is shipped, the rate in effect at the time your order was received into our system will apply.
Articles in this section
- What is a Single Group License?
- What is an Individual License?
- How much tax do I pay?
- I didn't receive a confirmation email after my purchase, what do I do?
- I made a purchase but have since lost my order information. Where can I find my original order info?
- What browsers does the Legacy eStore support?
- The eStore is not processing my transaction/credit card, what do I do?
- Have CounterPath websites been exposed to the Heartbleed SSL bug?
- What is the Return Policy?
- How do I send a comment or compliment about the CounterPath Legacy eStore?