Bria Solo is a stand-alone softphone solution that needs to be paired with a call server or VoIP service to make calls, while Bria Teams comes with a CounterPath-hosted calling and messaging service for team communication and collaboration. Bria Solo is targeted towards individual users for personal or business use, which Bria Teams is for teams and small businesses.
Articles in this section
- What is Bria Solo?
- Does Bria Solo come with voice or messaging services?
- What devices can I download apps on?
- What does the Bria Solo free trial include?
- What happens after my free trial?
- How do I get my features back after my free trial?
- What is Bria Solo Free?
- How long can I use Bria Solo Free?
- What is the difference between Bria Solo and Bria Teams?
- How do I cancel my Bria Solo account?