If you are in an office with a system administrator, speak to that person. Your enterprise has used up all its license key seats for this product. Your system administrator must free up some seats or purchase more seats.
If you are not in an office with a system administrator, then the problem may be one of the following:
You are trying to install the softphone on another computer when it is already installed on your first computer.
You already uninstalled the softphone from the first computer but you did not know that you also have to disable the license on the computer.
In either case, follow these steps:
- Go to the CounterPath Store
- Click Your Account (on the right-hand side) and log into your account.
- From the menu, choose Single Group License Manager or Individual Licesnse Manager (typically, only one of these items appears). A window opens showing your license key.
- Click on the license key. Information for this key now appears.
- Clear the checkmark in the Enabled box. You have now disabled the license key on the "first" computer.
- Go back to the new computer where you have installed Bria and enter the license key again.