new bria app for iphone I have no two way audio.
I'd like you to please try the network traversal settings by following the steps below:
Please go to your Bria's Settings -> Accounts -> SIP account (disable your SIP account to make changes) -> Account Advanced -> Network Traversal Strategy -> Strategy. Try changing to "Server Managed" or "Application Managed", whichever is currently disabled.
Try this out and please let me know how it works for you.
No difference in audio. at time I can hear incoming call however never can anyone hear me.
I'd like you to please send me a log report to further diagnose this issue. Please follow the steps below:
Go to Bria's Settings > Advanced Settings. Scroll down to Application Logging. Verbose Logging should be turned ON.
Close Bria fully by tapping the home button to exit the app, then double-tapping the home button to display the multitasking menu. Swipe Bria away to close it.
Now, Launch Bria again. This restarts the log, which results in a cleaner and more readable log.
Reproduce any problems you may be encountering and then press Send Log. You will be prompted with a confirmation dialog - tap Yes. Once the log file has been uploaded, you will see a Sending Log Success notification that has a Reference #.
Report this Reference Number to the Support Team Member who was assisting you.
If sending the log file fails, check your wifi and/or cellular data connectivity.
ref # 46F5B0F4
1. Does the issue occur across different wi-fi and mobile networks or is it specific to any specific network? Please try different networks if you haven't already.
2. In the log, I do see audio packets flowing in both directions which basically means audio packets are coming in and going out successfully to the other end. When you're on call try to use speakerphone and/or if you have any headset to further check. Also, make sure the audio level of you phone is high.
3. Go to Bria's setting- > Advanced Settings -> Audio codecs selection. (Depending on whether you're using wi-fi or mob data) Now disable all the audio codecs and enable one at a time and see if there is any audio for any specific codec.
4. You can try to reinstall Bria and see if that makes any difference.
issue does occur with other networks.
what are the general requirements for networks as far as firewall are concerned. maybe its on our end with our network?
No audio on other networks
could it be our fire wall ?what would be the general requirements needed for successful bria install, concerning our network.
1. Did you try a headset or speakerphone to test the call?
2. Did you try different audio codecs? Please try if haven't already.
3. Reinstallation was just a guess since you mentioned at times you can hear the other person so I wanted to try the reinstallation. Audio issues are mostly network related though and doesn;t likely have anything to do with installation.
4. You can also try the Custom Configuration by following the steps below:
Settings -> Accounts -> SIP account (disable your SIP account to make changes) -> Account Advanced -> Network Traversal Strategy -> Strategy. Choose custom config and in the "Media network Traversal", try using ICE or STUN.
5. Also, you can check with your voip provider if they prefer any specific rtp ports to be open on the network and Bria for the audio to go through.
Comments have been locked on this page!