Bria 4 / No microphone sound after 5-10 seconds
i've got a really annoying problem with my Bria 4. We are a Company with about 25 Bria Users and no one got a problem except me.
So here are the facts:
- Bria 4.8.1 with 84929
- Windows 10 Pro with Creators Update
- Fujitsu Notebook with i5 Intel Core, 8GB RAM & SSD and a Dockingation-> all fine
- We got two internet connections with 50k/10k Down- /Upstream
- Jabra Evolve 20 -> Firmware up to date
So when i make a call i can hear the other one perfectly but then after 5 or 10 seconds he cant hear me?! It's really annoying. I see that the volume level from the microphone stucks and doesnt move any more.
What i tried:
- I try different Codecs but no improvement. Of course with G711.
- Inplace repair from my Windows 10 with the Creators Update
- Changed Switch Port
- Reinstall Bria
- Update Realtek Audio Codecs
- There are no special firewall rules at all
- I tried with and without STUN and stun.counterpath.com
So iam desperatly...